Outsourced QEHS Management & Auditing Services
ISO Care Services is a professional outsourcing service where we provide you with a dedicated Quality, Environmental and/or Health and Safety consultant on a part time basis to manage and audit your ISO management system.
We work with you to identify and tailor a maintenance service package to exactly meet your needs over an agreed timeframe, for example 6 to 12 months or longer periods of time if required. Depending on your requirements, your ISO consultant can work on your system on a weekly, monthly, quarterly or annual basis…….all this for a fraction of the cost of an in-house team.
Our Range of Services Include
- Maintenance of your Quality / Environmental / Health & Safety Management System
- Updating and improvement of company documents, procedures and policies
- ISO awareness Training/Inductions for new staff
- As experienced and trained ISO auditors we will plan, conduct and report your internal audits
- Full Management of the company complaint, corrective actions process and improvement targets
- Strategic Planning
- Risk analysis, including FMEA and FTA, and risk mitigation
- Report on achievement of company objectives and key performance indicators
- Compliance evaluation and updating of QEHS Legal Registers
- Advice and guidance on implementing further ISO standards e.g. Information Security (ISO 27001), Energy Management (ISO 50001)
- Conduct supplier audits
- Provide impartial professional advice on business improvement
- Conducting Management Review meetings
- Liaise with Certification Body and provide on-site support during the annual certification body visit
- Telephone support to respond to any questions or queries concerning your management system
In today’s competitive marketplace, focusing on your core competencies is critical to gaining and maintaining industry leadership. Outsourcing the maintenance of your ISO 9001 QMS, ISO 14001 EMS, ISO 45001 OHS or Integrated Management System provides:
- Economies of scale, flexibility and increased productivity
- A significant cost saving solution for small to medium sized organisations with limited resources
- Assistance to help you focus on doing what you do best – running your business better and more efficiently
- Ability to allow you to re-direct valuable internal resources to concentrate on their prime business roles
- Access to a dedicated competent ISO professional with expertise in all three standards ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001
- A Quality Management System which is always up-to-date for the Certification Body and Customer Audits i.e. document control, internal audits, management reviews etc.
- Increased benefits for your clients as a result of your company continuously implementing current best business practices
- Fixed Costs
- An ‘outsider’ to help reinforce Management Initiatives and act as a sounding board for Senior Management
How does it work?
CG Business Consulting will provide you with a ISO consultant who will work with you on an on-going basis to assist you in the execution and maintenance of your ISO management system. The Consultant will ensure that your documented processes and procedures are followed and appropriate records are maintained in accordance with the requirements of your management system.
They will co-ordinate and manage all your management system improvement initiatives and ensure that they are effectively and efficiently implemented. They will act as your main point of contact to answer all questions in relation to the use of your management system and for all Supplier and Certification audits.
This can be carried out through a combination of on-site and off-site activities as best suits your needs.
How much does it cost?
Prior to engaging our services we will agree a fixed fee and number of days to suit your budget. Additional days can be negotiated at a later stage if required.
- A payment plan will be agreed to suit your individual requirements
Contact us on 01 6204121 for more information and a no obligation consultation.