ISO 9001 14001 45001 Integrated Training
ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018 Understanding the Key Changes Organisations Need To Implement To Obtain Certification to the New Standards
Duration: 1 Day
ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001/ISO 45001 standards have undergone radical change bringing questions and concerns over the new structure, revised documentation requirements and a variety of other changes needed to conform to the standards. This new approach represents a dramatic change in direction.
This one day workshop will inform you of the requirements needed to comply with the new standards and how to get certification. You will be provided with tools, tips and the latest information to help you navigate through the maze of changes for a smooth transition to the new standards.
You will get the opportunity to learn about organisations who have made the upgrade to ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018 standards and their journey and experiences. This event will provide attendees with an opportunity to discover the key steps taken to make the transition, the required changes and the impact to their business.
The aim of this event is to provide you with answers to the following questions:
- What are the changes?
- How will the changes impact your organisation?
- What are the implications for your existing ISO Management System?
- What can you do to transition to the new standards?
- Introduction to ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2015
- Major differences between ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 9001:2015
- Major differences between ISO 14001:2004 and ISO 14001:2015
- Major differences between OHSAS 18001:2007 and ISO 45001:2018
- An understanding of clauses 4 to 10 in the standards including:
- Clause 4 – Context of the Organisation
- Clause 5 – Leadership
- Clause 6 – Planning
- Clause 7 – Support
- Clause 8 – Operations
- Clause 9 – Performance Evaluation
- Clause 10 – Improvement
- The roles and responsibilities of Leadership
- Planning to address risks and opportunities, quality, environmental and Health and Safety objectives and how to achieve them
- Support, resources, competence, awareness, communication and documented information
- Operations and the control of non-conforming outputs and emergency preparedness
- Performance Evaluation
- The Organisations Plans for continual improvement
Who Should Attend?
This workshop is for anyone involved in quality, environmental or health and safety management systems whether as a quality manager, environmental manager or health and safety manager this event is of vital importance and a must attend event for all.
Tutor: Caroline Geoghegan
Next Course Dates:
- Please contact us for more details
Note: This course can be delivered as an on-site course in your premises. Please contact us on 01 6204121 for further details.