ISO 14001 2015 Revisions
The Revised Edition
All ISO standards are reviewed every five years to establish if a revision is required to keep it current and relevant for the marketplace. ISO 14001:2015 responds to the latest trends, such as an increasing recognition by companies of the need to factor in both external and internal elements that influence their impact, including climate volatility.
Other key improvements in the new version include:
- A greater commitment from leadership
- An increased alignment with strategic direction
- Greater protection for the environment, with a focus on proactive initiatives
- More effective communication, driven through a communications strategy
- Life-cycle thinking, considering each stage of a product or service, from development to end-of-life
The new changes increase the opportunity for your company to improve and grow. If your company is already ISO 14001 certified your next step is to contact us.
ISO 14001:2015 Grant Available
Grant of 50% available on costs of up to €70,000
Enterprise Ireland’s Green Offer supports companies in achieving increased competitiveness by enhancing business environmental sustainability. The green offer is focussed on improving levels of capability in, and adoption of, Green business principles.