ETP 1000:2012 Process & Benefits
The process for business improvement takes you through six core sections and shows you the criteria required to attain the Excellence Through People (ETP 1000) scheme.
- Business planning and continuous improvement – the organisation plans where it is going and continuously improves its approach to quality.
- Effective communication and people engagement – the organisation communicates with and encourages its people in an effective manner.
- Leadership and people management – the organisation leads and manages its people and their performance to pre-determined objectives in a competent and effective manner.
- Planning of learning and development – the organisation plans the development of its people in support of the achievement of its business goals.
- Evaluation of learning and development – the organisation reviews the impact that peoples learning and development has had on performance and identifies improvements as a result.
- Human resource systems and employee wellbeing – the organisation provides for the health, safety and wellbeing of all its people in a fair and non-discriminatory manner.
Further Benefits of ETP:1000 for your organisation include:
- Bottom-line improvements
- Customer satisfaction
- Employee engagement
- Workforce organisation
- Quality improvement
- Succession Planning * Innovation